Monday 5 March 2012

Final Piece



Original
Production line one
Production line two

 Final piece
Draft against Final piece



This is my final piece  for my exam.  My idea behind the final piece has changed drastically over the duration of this unit and made think more deeply into what  my final piece should look like. I went with the whole illustrator idea and turned it into an magzine cover. Obvisously following the conventions of a magzine cover.
I firstly made the magazine cover and made a illustrated version of a portrait of John Fruscainte and made sure i followed the convention of him having eye contact with the reader. The name 'Rockafella' was just a fun play of words as I created the typeface and rest of the font in Adobe Photoshop  and  put it all together to make my final piece.

4 comments: